Job outlook Labourer - Metal Fabrication near Lévis (QC)
Job opportunities for Labourers in metal fabrication (NOC 9612) are good near Lévis (QC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a labourer - metal fabrication.
Job opportunities near Lévis (QC)
The employment outlook will be good for Labourers in metal fabrication (NOC 9612) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Labourers in metal fabrication in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 450 people work in this occupation.
- Labourers in metal fabrication mainly work in the following sectors:
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 43%
- Primary metal manufacturing (NAICS 331): 17%
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 14%
- Machinery manufacturing (NAICS 333): 5%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: