Job prospects Academic Counsellor near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Educational counsellors" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Educational counsellors (NOC 4033) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Educational counsellors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,250 people work in this occupation.
- Educational counsellors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 84%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Educational counsellors across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: