Job prospects Academic Counsellor near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Educational counsellors" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Educational counsellors (NOC 4033) in the Toronto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Educational counsellors in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 2,250 people work in this occupation.
- Educational counsellors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 84%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Educational counsellors across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: