Job prospects Builder - Renovation near Edmonton (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Home building and renovation managers" near Edmonton (AB) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Home building and renovation managers (NOC 70011) in the Edmonton region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The construction industry is expected to expand as builders respond to the demand generated by population growth and tight supply with resulting demand for employees.
Here are some key facts about Home building and renovation managers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 5,560 people work in this occupation.
- Home building and renovation managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Home building and renovation managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: