Job prospects Builder - Renovation near Saanich (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Home building and renovation managers" near Saanich (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Home building and renovation managers (NOC 0712) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- According to BuildForce Canada, employment in British Columbia’s construction sector is expected to remain steady in the medium term.
- Demand for this occupation is forecast to be average compared to other occupations within the construction sector.
Here are some key facts about Home building and renovation managers in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 3,500 people work in this occupation.
- Home building and renovation managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): more than 95%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Home building and renovation managers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: