Job outlook E-business Web Site Developer near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for an e-business Web site developer working near Toronto (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Web designers and developers (NOC 2175).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Web designers and developers (NOC 2175) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Web designers and developers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 7,670 people work in this occupation.
- Web designers and developers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 57%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Web designers and developers (NOC 2175) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: