Job prospects E-business Web Site Developer near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Web designers and developers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an e-business Web site developer.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Web designers and developers (NOC 2175) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Web designers and developers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 4,340 people work in this occupation.
- Web designers and developers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 65%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: