Job prospects Control Clerk, Production in Manitoba
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as a "control clerk, production" in Manitoba or Canada.
Job opportunities in Manitoba
Prospects over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Production logistics workers (NOC 14402) in Manitoba for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Production logistics workers in Manitoba:
- Approximately 350 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Production logistics workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 18%
- Ambulatory health care services (NAICS 621): 11%
- Food, beverage and tobacco product manufacturing (NAICS 311, 312): 8%
- Furniture and related product manufacturing (NAICS 337): 6%
- Management and administrative services (NAICS 55, 56): 6%
- 82% of production logistics workers work all year, while 18% work only part of the year, compared to 65% and 35% respectively among all occupations. Those who worked only part of the year did so for an average of 48 weeks compared to 43 weeks for all occupations.
- The gender distribution of people in this occupation is:
- Men: 39% compared to 53% for all occupations
- Women: 61% compared to 47% for all occupations
- The educational attainment of workers in this occupation is:
- no high school diploma: 6% compared to 12% for all occupations
- high school diploma or equivalent: 36% compared to 31% for all occupations
- apprenticeship or trades certificate or diploma: 14% compared to 12% for all occupations
- college certificate or diploma or university certificate below bachelor's: 19% compared to 17% for all occupations
- bachelor's degree: 18% compared to 20% for all occupations
- university certificate, degree or diploma above bachelor level: 5% compared to 8% for all occupations
Breakdown by region
Explore job prospects in Manitoba by economic region.
|North Central Region|
|South Central Region|
- Date modified: