Job prospects Personal Support Worker - Home Support near Sudbury (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations near Sudbury (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a personal support worker - home support.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be good for Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations (NOC 4412) in the Northeast region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations in the Northeast region:
- Approximately 1,090 people work in this occupation.
- Home support workers, housekeepers and related occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 48%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 34%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: