Job prospects Home Child Care Provider near Calgary (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Home child care providers near Calgary (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a home child care provider.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was poor over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more workers available than job openings.
The employment outlook will be fair for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in the Calgary region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the Calgary region:
- Approximately 3,510 people work in this occupation.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 56%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 42%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: