Job prospects Home Child Care Provider near Saskatoon (SK)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Home child care providers" near Saskatoon (SK) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in the Saskatoon - Biggar region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the Saskatoon - Biggar region:
- Approximately 1,360 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 79%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 20%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Home child care providers across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: