Job outlook Home Child Care Provider near Winnipeg (MB)
Job opportunities for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) are fair near Winnipeg (MB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a home child care provider.
Job opportunities near Winnipeg (MB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 670 people work in this occupation.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 60%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 37%
Job opportunities in Manitoba
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: