Job outlook Home Child Care Provider near London (ON)
Job opportunities for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) are good near London (ON) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a home child care provider.
Job opportunities near London (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in the London region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities may vary depending on the time of the year.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the London region:
- Approximately 680 people work in this occupation.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 77%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 22%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: