Job prospects Home Child Care Provider near Cold Lake (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Home child care providers near Cold Lake (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a home child care provider.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be limited for Home child care providers (NOC 4411) in the Wood Buffalo - Cold Lake region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- High employee turnover in this occupation could lead to additional employment opportunities.
Here are some key facts about Home child care providers in the Wood Buffalo - Cold Lake region:
- Approximately 200 people work in this occupation.
- Home child care providers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 63%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 37%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: