Job outlook Administrative Assistant near Red Deer (AB)
Job opportunities for Administrative assistants (NOC 1241) are fair near Red Deer (AB) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as an administrative assistant.
Job opportunities near Red Deer (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative assistants (NOC 1241) in the Red Deer region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative assistants in the Red Deer region:
- Approximately 1,430 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 24%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 13%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative assistants (NOC 1241) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: