Job prospects Administrative Assistant near Kelowna (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Administrative assistants" near Kelowna (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Administrative assistants (NOC 13110) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative assistants in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 3,030 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 15%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 12%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 12%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 8%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Administrative assistants across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: