Job prospects Administrative Assistant near Flin Flon (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Administrative assistants near Flin Flon (MB). These trends also apply to people working as an administrative assistant.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be limited for Administrative assistants (NOC 1241) in the North region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative assistants in the North region:
- Approximately 470 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 29%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 17%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 13%
- Nursing and residential care facilities and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 11%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: