Job prospects Administrative Assistant near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Administrative assistants near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as an administrative assistant.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative assistants (NOC 1241) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Administrative assistants in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 400 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 24%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 10%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 8%
- Finance, insurance and real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
- Nursing and social assistance (NAICS 623-624): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: