Job outlook Administrative Assistant near Lévis (QC)
The job outlook for an administrative assistant working near Lévis (QC) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Administrative assistants (NOC 1241).
Job opportunities near Lévis (QC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Administrative assistants (NOC 1241) in the Chaudière - Appalaches region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Administrative assistants in the Chaudière - Appalaches region:
- Approximately 4,430 people work in this occupation.
- Administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 14%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 10%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 9%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
Job opportunities in Québec
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Administrative assistants (NOC 1241) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: