Job prospects Financial Services Representative near Winnipeg (MB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Financial sales representatives near Winnipeg (MB). These trends also apply to people working as a financial services representative.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Financial sales representatives (NOC 6235) in the Winnipeg region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Financial sales representatives in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 1,010 people work in this occupation.
- Financial sales representatives mainly work in the following sectors:
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53):more than 95%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: