Job prospects Human Resources Supervisor near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Human resources professionals" near Toronto (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Human resources professionals (NOC 11200) in the Toronto region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Human resources professionals in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 29,920 people work in this occupation.
- Human resources professionals mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 21%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 16%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 9%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Human resources professionals across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: