Job outlook Administrative Assistant, Medical near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for an administrative assistant, medical working near Toronto (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Medical administrative assistants (NOC 1243).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Medical administrative assistants (NOC 1243) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
The growth in the population, demand for health services, and recent investments in the economic region's health facilities, should create job opportunities for this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Medical administrative assistants in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 8,750 people work in this occupation.
- Medical administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 94%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Medical administrative assistants (NOC 1243) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: