Job prospects Payroll Administrator near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Payroll administrators" near Vancouver (BC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Payroll administrators (NOC 13102) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Payroll administrators in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 4,620 people work in this occupation.
- Payroll administrators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 15%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 9%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 9%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 7%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Payroll administrators across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: