Job outlook Payroll Administrator near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Payroll administrators (NOC 1432) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a payroll administrator.
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Payroll clerks (NOC 1432) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Payroll clerks in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 3,680 people work in this occupation.
- Payroll clerks mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 11%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 10%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 9%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 7%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Payroll administrators (NOC 1432) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: