Job prospects Respirator Servicer And Fitter near Montréal (QC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Other repairers and servicers near Montréal (QC). These trends also apply to people working as a respirator servicer and fitter.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Other repairers and servicers (NOC 7445) in the census metropolitan area of Montréal for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Other repairers and servicers in the census metropolitan area of Montréal:
- Approximately 1,530 people work in this occupation.
- Other repairers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 41%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 13%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 11%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 8%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: