Job prospects Corporate Sales Manager near Ottawa (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Corporate sales managers near Ottawa (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a corporate sales manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) in the Ottawa region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Corporate sales managers in the Ottawa region:
- Approximately 690 people work in this occupation.
- Corporate sales managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 18%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 17%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 14%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 11%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 8%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: