Job prospects Corporate Sales Manager near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Corporate sales managers near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a corporate sales manager.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Toronto has an above-average share of corporate sales managers, accounting for nearly 3-in-5 of Ontario's employment in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Corporate sales managers in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 6,930 people work in this occupation.
- Corporate sales managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 19%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 15%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 12%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 11%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 9%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: