Job prospects Corporate Sales Manager near Kitchener (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Corporate sales managers near Kitchener (ON). These trends also apply to people working as a corporate sales manager.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Corporate sales managers (NOC 0601) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Corporate sales managers in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 1,050 people work in this occupation.
- Corporate sales managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 23%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 16%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: