Job prospects Registered Nurse - Extended Class (RN-EC) near Corner Brook (NL)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Allied primary health practitioners" near Corner Brook (NL) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be very good for Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses (NOC 31301) in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment is expected to remain relatively stable.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Additional information is available at the provincial level.
Here are some key facts about Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses in the West Coast - Northern Peninsula - Labrador region:
- Approximately 1,270 people work in this occupation.
- Registered nurses and registered psychiatric nurses mainly work in the following sectors:
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 88%
- Nursing and residential care facilities (NAICS 623): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Allied primary health practitioners across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: