Job prospects Assistant Passenger Service Co-ordinator - Railway near Peterborough (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors near Peterborough (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an assistant passenger service co-ordinator - railway.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors (NOC 6313) in the Muskoka - Kawarthas region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This region has a high density of resorts and is a vacation destination attracting a steady stream of visitors in the warmer months.
Here are some key facts about Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors in the Muskoka - Kawarthas region:
- Approximately 260 people work in this occupation.
- Accommodation, travel, tourism and related services supervisors mainly work in the following sectors:
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 31%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 30%
- Management and Administrative Services (NAICS 55-56): 21%
- Accommodation and food services (NAICS 72): 17%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in Canada
- Date modified: