Job prospects Administrative Assistant - Legal near Port Hawkesbury (NS)
Explore current and future job prospects for Legal administrative assistants near Port Hawkesbury (NS). These trends also apply to people working as an administrative assistant - legal.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) in the Cape Breton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of several positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Legal administrative assistants in the Cape Breton region:
- Approximately 70 people work in this occupation.
- Legal administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 71%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 19%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: