Job prospects Administrative Assistant - Legal in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Legal administrative assistants in the Kitchener–Waterloo–Barrie Region. These trends also apply to people working as an administrative assistant - legal.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
Here are some key facts about Legal administrative assistants in the Kitchener - Waterloo - Barrie region:
- Approximately 1,250 people work in this occupation.
- Legal administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 76%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: