Job prospects Administrative Assistant - Legal in the Thompson–Okanagan Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Legal administrative assistants in the Thompson–Okanagan Region. These trends also apply to people working as an administrative assistant - legal.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) in the Thompson - Okanagan region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Legal administrative assistants in the Thompson - Okanagan region:
- Approximately 660 people work in this occupation.
- Legal administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 88%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 6%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: