Job prospects Administrative Assistant - Legal in the Southeast Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Legal administrative assistants in the Southeast Region. These trends also apply to people working as an administrative assistant - legal.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2018-2020). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be fair for Legal administrative assistants (NOC 1242) in the Southeast region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Legal administrative assistants in the Southeast region:
- Approximately 130 people work in this occupation.
- Legal administrative assistants mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 85%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 15%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: