Job prospects Distribution And Transport Logistics Technician in the Winnipeg Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations" in the Winnipeg Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), there was a labour shortage for Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations in the Winnipeg Region. There were more job openings than workers available to fill them in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Production and transportation logistics coordinators (NOC 13201) in the Winnipeg region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Production and transportation logistics coordinators in the Winnipeg region:
- Approximately 640 people work in this occupation.
- Production and transportation logistics coordinators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 42%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: