Job prospects Distribution And Transport Logistics Technician in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations in the Campbellton–Miramichi Region. These trends also apply to people working as a distribution and transport logistics technician.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2018-2020). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations (NOC 1215) in the Campbellton - Miramichi region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations in the Campbellton - Miramichi region:
- Approximately 100 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, supply chain, tracking and scheduling co-ordination occupations mainly work in the following sectors:
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 26%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 25%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 17%
- Hospitals (NAICS 622): 11%
- Information, cultural, arts, entertainment and recreation services (NAICS 51, 71): 10%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: