Job prospects Citizen Services Officer (CSO) - Government Services near Kingston (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officers" near Kingston (ON) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Over the past few years (2020-2022), the labour market was balanced for Employment insurance, immigration, border services and revenue officers near Kingston (ON). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available in this occupation.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Employment insurance and revenue officers (NOC 12104) in the Kingston - Pembroke region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a few new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Employment insurance and revenue officers in the Kingston - Pembroke region:
- Approximately 300 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Employment insurance and revenue officers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Federal government public administration (NAICS 911): 90%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 7%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: