Job outlook Leisure Vehicle Technician (except Recreational Vehicles) near Vancouver (BC)
Job opportunities for Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics (NOC 7334) are fair near Vancouver (BC) over the next 3 years. This job outlook is also applicable to people working as a leisure vehicle technician (except recreational vehicles).
Job opportunities near Vancouver (BC)
The employment outlook will be fair for Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics (NOC 7334) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 410 people worked in this occupation in May 2015.
- Motorcycle, all-terrain vehicle and other related mechanics mainly work in the following sectors:
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 29%
- Other services (except public administration) (NAICS 81): 20%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 14%
- Transportation equipment manufacturing (NAICS 336): 11%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 11%
Job opportunities in British Columbia
Labour market conditions across Canada
- Date modified: