Job prospects Mobile Applications Developer in the Muskoka–Kawarthas Region
Explore current and future job prospects for Computer programmers and interactive media developers in the Muskoka–Kawarthas Region. These trends also apply to people working as a mobile applications developer.
Note: These employment prospects were published in December 2021 based on the information available at the time of analysis. The next update will be in December 2022. To learn more, see our FAQs. You can also find additional information on the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2019-2021). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Computer programmers and interactive media developers (NOC 2174) in the Muskoka - Kawarthas region for the 2021-2023 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Computer programmers and interactive media developers in the Muskoka - Kawarthas region:
- Approximately 890 people work in this occupation.
- Computer programmers and interactive media developers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 56%
- Transportation and warehousing (NAICS 48-49): 6%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 5%
To view this data on a map, go to: LMI Explore
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: