Job prospects Analyst, Business Management near Toronto (ON)
Explore current and future job prospects for Professional occupations in business management consulting near Toronto (ON). These trends also apply to people working as an analyst, business management.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was good over the past few years (2016-2018). There were more job openings than workers available to fill them.
The employment outlook will be good for Professional occupations in business management consulting (NOC 1122) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
This occupation is well-represented in Toronto due to the large number of company head offices, finance and insurance companies, and professional, scientific and technical service firms located in the region. Head offices of recognized consulting firms are typically found in the Toronto region.
Here are some key facts about Professional occupations in business management consulting in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 31,120 people work in this occupation.
- Professional occupations in business management consulting mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 48%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 18%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: