Job prospects Exterior Insulation And Finish Systems (EIFS) Supervisor near Vancouver (BC)
Explore current and future job prospects for Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers near Vancouver (BC). These trends also apply to people working as an Exterior Insulation and Finish Systems (EIFS) supervisor.
Note that these employment prospects were published in December 2019 based on information available at that time. You can read our new special report to learn about the impact of COVID-19 on some occupations in your province or territory. You can also visit the Canadian Online Job Posting Dashboard to find the latest data on the demand and work requirements for this occupation.
We were not able to determine labour market conditions in this region over the past few years because of low employment levels in this occupational group.
The employment outlook will be fair for Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers (NOC 7205) in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers in the Lower Mainland - Southwest region:
- Approximately 8,130 people work in this occupation.
- Contractors and supervisors, other construction trades, installers, repairers and servicers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 87%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: