Job prospects Quality Assurance Manager - Cannabis in the Edmonton Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Architecture and science managers" in the Edmonton Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note: These outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Architecture and science managers (NOC 0212) in the Edmonton region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Architecture and science managers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 400 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Architecture and science managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 34%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 17%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 11%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 8%
- Chemical manufacturing (NAICS 325): 5%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: