Job prospects Quality Assurance Manager - Cannabis in the Edmonton Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Architecture and science managers" in the Edmonton Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Recent trends from the past 3 years
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be limited for Architecture and science managers (NOC 20011) in the Edmonton region for the 2023-2025 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Architecture and science managers in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 610 people worked in this occupation in May 2021.
- Architecture and science managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 44%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 10%
- Chemical manufacturing (NAICS 325): 7%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 6%
- Wholesale trade (NAICS 41): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: