Job prospects Quality Assurance Manager - Cannabis in the Vancouver Island and Coast Region
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Architecture and science managers" in the Vancouver Island and Coast Region or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Architecture and science managers (NOC 0212) in the Vancouver Island and Coast region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Architecture and science managers in the Vancouver Island and Coast region:
- Approximately 140 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Architecture and science managers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 39%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 17%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 7%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 6%
- Chemical manufacturing (NAICS 325): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
- Date modified: