Job outlook Construction Estimator near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a construction estimator working near Toronto (ON) is good over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Construction estimators (NOC 2234).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be good for Construction estimators (NOC 2234) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
- Due to the seasonal nature of this occupation, employment opportunities tend to be more favourable during the summer months.
Here are some key facts about Construction estimators in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 3,530 people work in this occupation.
- Construction estimators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 71%
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 10%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Construction estimators (NOC 2234) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: