Job prospects Construction Estimator near Drummondville (QC)
National Occupational Classification update
We have updated this page to reflect the transition to the 2021 version of the National Occupational Classification (NOC). This means that the occupation "construction estimator" was moved from the group Construction estimators (NOC 2234) to the group Construction estimators (NOC 22303).
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Construction estimators" near Drummondville (QC) or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2019-2021). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be good for Construction estimators (NOC 2234) in the Centre-du-Québec region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to several new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a small number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Construction estimators in the Centre-du-Québec region:
- Approximately 210 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Construction estimators mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 72%
Source Labour Market Information | Prospects Methodology
Labour market conditions over the next 10 yearsExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: