Job prospects Architectural Technologist in the Fredericton–Oromocto
Explore current and future job prospects for people working as "Architectural technologists and technicians" in the Fredericton–Oromocto or Canada.
Current and future job prospects
Note that these outlooks are based on the 2016 version of the NOC. Learn more about our methodology.
Recent trends from the past 3 years
We were not able to determine labour market conditions for Architectural technologists and technicians in the Fredericton–Oromocto over the past few years (2019-2021) because of low employment levels in this occupation.
Source Labour Market Information | Recent Trends Assessment Methodology
Job outlook over the next 3 years
The employment outlook will be moderate for Architectural technologists and technicians (NOC 2251) in the Fredericton - Oromocto region for the 2022-2024 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Not many positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Architectural technologists and technicians in the Fredericton - Oromocto region:
- Approximately 20 people worked in this occupation in May 2016.
- Architectural technologists and technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 32%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 17%
- Educational services (NAICS 61): 13%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
- Provincial and territorial public administration (NAICS 912): 6%
Labour market conditions over the next 10 years
Find out what will be the job prospects for Architectural technologists and technicians across Canada over the next 10 years, from 2022 to 2031.
- Date modified: