Job outlook Design And Drafting Technologist near Edmonton (AB)
The job outlook for a design and drafting technologist working near Edmonton (AB) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Drafting technologists and technicians (NOC 2253).
Job opportunities near Edmonton (AB)
The employment outlook will be fair for Drafting technologists and technicians (NOC 2253) in the Edmonton region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment decline will lead to the loss of some positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Drafting technologists and technicians in the Edmonton region:
- Approximately 2,270 people work in this occupation.
- Drafting technologists and technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 49%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 15%
- Fabricated metal product manufacturing (NAICS 332): 6%
Job opportunities in Alberta
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Drafting technologists and technicians (NOC 2253) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: