Job outlook Design And Drafting Technologist near Toronto (ON)
The job outlook for a design and drafting technologist working near Toronto (ON) is fair over the next 3 years. This outlook is applicable to all Drafting technologists and technicians (NOC 2253).
Job opportunities near Toronto (ON)
The employment outlook will be fair for Drafting technologists and technicians (NOC 2253) in the Toronto region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- A moderate number of positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are a moderate number of unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Drafting technologists and technicians in the Toronto region:
- Approximately 5,120 people work in this occupation.
- Drafting technologists and technicians mainly work in the following sectors:
- Professional, scientific and technical services (NAICS 54): 50%
- Construction (NAICS 23): 13%
- Utilities (NAICS 22): 5%
Job opportunities in Ontario
Labour market conditions across Canada
We expect that the labour supply and demand for Drafting technologists and technicians (NOC 2253) will be balanced in Canada over the next 10 years.
- Date modified: