Job prospects Supervisor, EDP (electronic Data-processing) Unit near Canmore (AB)
Explore current and future job prospects for Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers near Canmore (AB). These trends also apply to people working as a supervisor, EDP (electronic data-processing) unit.
Balanced labour market
The prospect of finding work in this occupation was fair over the past few years (2016-2018). The number of job openings was about the same as the number of workers available.
The employment outlook will be fair for Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers (NOC 1211) in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region for the 2019-2021 period.
The following factors contributed to this outlook:
- Employment growth will lead to a moderate number of new positions.
- Several positions will become available due to retirements.
- There are several unemployed workers with recent experience in this occupation.
Here are some key facts about Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers in the Banff - Jasper - Rocky Mountain House region:
- Approximately 330 people work in this occupation.
- Supervisors, general office and administrative support workers mainly work in the following sectors:
- Construction (NAICS 23): 15%
- Local, municipal, regional, aboriginal and other public administration (NAICS 913-919): 12%
- Ambulatory health care services and hospitals (NAICS 621-622): 11%
- Retail Trade (NAICS 44-45): 8%
- Finance, insurance and Real estate and rental and leasing (NAICS 52-53): 7%
You can also look at this data on a map. Go to LMI Explore
Job prospects elsewhere in CanadaExplore current and future job prospects elsewhere in Canada.
- Date modified: